Date:      Mon, 18 Mar 2002 23:25:27 -0800
From:      "sunil agarwal" <sunil@suryasoft-tech.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Software Outsourcing From India

Dear Sir / Madam ,

Surya Soft-tech Limited, an ISO 9001 organisation is the IT venture of
SURYA, a USD 200 million group operating successfully in India and overseas
in the areas of Lighting, Steel and Herbal products & commanding market
leadership in all product lines.
We at Surya Soft-tech excel in providing cutting edge software solutions to
varied industrial segments across the globe in the areas of:
·	e-Business
·	Enterprise and other Application  Software
·	Systems ? Embedded Software
·	GIS Solutions and Services

Over 100 highly skilled, dynamic professionals having on hand experience in
the latest technologies and 20000 Sq. Ft. state-of-the-art development
centers at Bangalore provides us with an excellent platform to delight our
clients.
Please let us know the areas in which we can mutually build business
relations.
We invite you and your colleagues to visit our facilities during your next
visit to India.

You are also requested to send us the details about your organisation,
names and addresses of the key persons and the steps we must take in order
to forge a long-term business relation with your organisation.

For more information please visit us at www.suryasoft-tech.com.
Thanking You
With best wishes and warm regards

For SURYA SOFT-TECH LIMITED