Date:      Tue, 11 Apr 2000 07:20:21 -0400
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        Ertan Kucukoglu <ertank@ozlerplastik.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Leased line and routing problems

At 08:50 AM 4/11/2000 +0300, Ertan Kucukoglu wrote:
>I've setup squid on this machine, but squid also have problems. It does not
>give any data to clients. Also there is no log entry.

Squid is usually quite verbose.  You looked at /usr/local/squid/logs ?  The
things that people typically forget are squid -z (to initialize the cache)
and adjusting the ACLs in /usr/local/etc/squid/squid.conf

> > You probably dont need routed for such a simple network.
>Just tried it. Didn't work.

It will not fix your problem. It will just simplify things and potentially
avoid other problems.

         ---Mike