Date:      Fri, 06 Dec 2013 17:20:13 +0100
From:      Florian Ermisch <floh.edo@googlemail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pkg repo for 9.2-RELEASE

Hi there,

the PCBSD project also has pkgng-repos for vanilla FreeBSD and they
have different repos for 9.1 and 9.2 so the packages match the kernel.
Documentation can be found at [0] but you should be aware that those
packages are compiled with desktop-users in mind (optional support for
X11, CUPS, etc enabled).

Regards, Florian

[0]
http://wiki.pcbsd.org/index.php/Convert_a_FreeBSD_System_to_PC/9.2/en#Switching_to_the_PC-BSD.C2.AE_pkgng_Repository