Date:      Mon, 8 Jul 2002 19:43:20 +0100
From:      Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
To:        Stephen Nicol <offroader@clara.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Red Devil

On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 07:32:30PM +0100, Stephen Nicol wrote:

> A visitor to my site produced the attached logo for us, I've since
> found out that this Devil is the same as the one on FreeBSD or at
> least very similar.  He found the devil via a free jpeg / gif
> liberary on the net.

Marshal Kirk McKusick (mckusick@mckusick.com) is the owner of the
copyright on the BSD Daemon -- see
http://www.mckusick.com/beastie/index.html

You need to check with him over this issue.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

                                                      Savill Way
Tel: +44 1628 476614                                  Marlow
Fax: +44 0870 0522645                                 Bucks., SL7 1TH UK