Date:      Mon, 8 Feb 2010 14:12:08 -0800 (PST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?D=E1nielisz_L=E1szl=F3?= <laszlo_danielisz@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   afp+freebsd

Hi,=0A=0AOkay, I just met a wierd thing, I have a local fbsd server with af=
p running on it, it works great with user "A" but with user "B" i can not c=
onnect with Finder and gives me the error: =0A=0A"There are no shares avail=
able or you are not allowed to access them on the server"=0A=0AI checked th=
e permissions for the user's home dir, they own their local dir, and also d=
one a chown -R user_A:user_A home_dir=0ABoth of the users are on my local f=
bsd using the same parameters, do you have any idea why is user "B" not wor=
king?=0A=0A=0AThank you!=0AL=E1szl=F3=0A=0A=0A