Date:      Mon, 5 Feb 2001 16:47:30 -0800 (PST)
From:      <ken@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Cy.Schubert@uumail.gov.bc.ca, ken@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/24740: filesystem corruption CFP1080 CAM SCSI cam_xpt.c

Synopsis: filesystem corruption CFP1080 CAM SCSI cam_xpt.c

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: ken
State-Changed-When: Mon Feb 5 16:45:47 PST 2001
State-Changed-Why:
Submitter never responded to my questions:

What sort of controller are you using?

What I'm getting at here is that I want to make sure the corruption
problem is due to the drive and not the controller or HBA driver.

Also, can you supply dmesg output for the drive and controller?