Date:      Wed, 4 Aug 1999 23:13:12 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Adam D. Marks" <amarks@ecst.csuchico.edu>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   routing

	I am not to familiar with using freebsd to route packets. I am
interested in any information or sources of information on setting up a
freebsd box to route 5 ip addresses through an adsl connecting. We are
currently sharing 1 ip through a linux box. I am not on the -net mailing
list yet so please make sure that responses get directed to my personal
address and not just the -net mailing list.

Thank you very much, Adam