Date:      Tue, 28 Jul 1998 22:50:30 +0000
From:      Mark Ovens <marko@uk.radan.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Stuart Henderson <stuart@internationalschool.co.uk>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-users@freebsd-uk.eu.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD not mentioned on NPR "alternative OSes" show

Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > > That's a new one on me.  The version I have here uses a.out, not elf.
>
> You should tell him that just because we use a.out ourselves doesn't
> mean that we can't run other people's ELF binaries. :)

I intend to

> > Now, who is it in the UK that Jordan sent the CD's to ??
>
> At least 6 or 7 individuals in the UK have received CDs so far.

OK, I've sorted out a copy and will forward it as soon as I get it.

PCW include on their cover CD's the "Hands On" sections (which cover all
the major OS's and several other topics) for the preceding 12 months in
PDF format. If we get a good review I'll sort out permission to use the
PDF file for publicity (on the Web site and/or in the newsletter).

I'll also point Chris Bidmead (the guy who writes the column) to the
Newsletters on www.freebsd.org.

> - Jordan

Regards,

Mark O.