Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 2000 17:59:10 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@iconnect.co.ke>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Defragmentation

* Jonathan Fosburgh <syjef@mail.mdanderson.org> [20001017 17:42]:
=>
=>In addition to that, I really don't think fragmentation is a problem
=>unless it gets very high (I think I've heard the figure 90%, but I am
=>very unsure).  You might go check the mailing list archives as this is
=>discussed at least every month or two.

Huh..that gives some hope but not seeing the 2.3% fragmented gives utmost
hope. BTW my 4.1.1-STABLE is on a 2GB drive....

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  Inter-Connect Ltd.,
wash@iconnect.co.ke  5th Flr Furaha Plaza

To love somebody who doesn't love you, is like going to a temple and
worshipping the behind of a wooden statue of a hungry devil. -Lady Kasa