Date:      Fri, 1 Dec 1995 17:42:53 -0700 (MST)
From:      Barnacle Wes <wes@intele.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: q]ppp how to

On Thu, 30 Nov 1995, JoongSub Lee (kornet) wrote:
> well, i read faq and handbook. after that i configured sysconfig (
> appeneded tun0) and /etc/ppp/ppp.conf

Did you config and build a new kernel after adding the tun0 device?

Also, you might want to try logging in and starting PPP interactively
before creating your conf files -- the prompts and responses might
not be exactly what you're expecting.  I did this a number of times
when configuring 2.0.5.

--
   Wes Peters	| Yes I am a pirate, two hundred years too late
    Softweyr 	| The cannons don't thunder, there's nothing to plunder