Date:      Sun, 1 Jun 2008 13:15:32 +0530
From:      "Wilson Thankachan" <wthankachan@gmail.com>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   open("/dev/bktr0") failed: No such file or directory

Hi,

I recently installed PCBSD in my PC and am trying to configure fxtv. I
have a Phillips TV tuner. These are the things that I did.

1) I did a make under /usr/ports/multimedia/fxtv/

2) added the following line in /boot/loader.conf

bktr_load="YES"

3) rebooted the PC got the following message in demsg

bktr_mem: memory holder loaded

4) when I run fxtv I get the follwing error

open("/dev/bktr0") failed: No such file or directory

What am i missing? Do i have to install the BKTR driver if so where
can I get it. By the I dont see this device under /dev

Thanks,

Wilson