Date:      Fri, 12 Aug 2016 08:43:46 -0453.75
From:      "William A. Mahaffey III" <wam@hiwaay.net>
To:        "freebsd-x11@freebsd.org" <freebsd-x11@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Any chance for ATI Radeon 8470 HD graphics ?

On 08/12/16 08:18, Manish Jain wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a system with onboard ATI Radeon 8470 HD graphics adapter. I am currently having to use the vesa driver because radeon does not work correctly with the chipset. (On Linux, it does, but not on FreeBSD).
>
> Is there any chance we could see support for my chipset in an upcoming release ?
>
> In case it is needed, my system is FreeBSD 10.3 amd64 with AMD A6-6400K (Richland) processor paired with Asus A68HM (FM2 socket) motherboard.
>
> Thanks for any help.
> Manish Jain

Preach it *LOUD*, brother !!!! There are a whole family of AMD APU's
(Jaguar, Richland, Kabini, Kaveri etc.) which are apparently rather
widely used in laptops & some tablets & other low power machines, &
(*VERY*) sadly unsupported in FreeBSD :-( ....

--

	William A. Mahaffey III

	 ever devised by man."
                            -- Gen. George S. Patton Jr.