Date:      Tue, 17 Apr 2001 13:01:47 +0100
From:      "G D McKee" <freebsd@gdmckee.com>
To:        "Questions FreeBSD" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Mount Windows Share on FreeBSD Files System

Hi

I have tried shlight and got this error:

kursk# /usr/local/sbin/shlight //C433-ME/d /mnt/c433-backup -u gdm -p ****
C433-ME: unknown host
kursk#

and mount -t smbfs and got this one:

kursk#~> mount -t smbfs //gdm@c433-me/d /mnt/c433-backup/
smbfs: vfsload(smbfs): Exec format error
kursk#~>

Does anyone have any ideas what is wrong?

Gordon