Date:      Sun, 23 Jun 1996 10:09:50 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      grog@lemis.de (Greg Lehey)
To:        cpayne@fiber.net (Carl Payne)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD Questions)
Subject:   Re: Is this appropriate?

Carl Payne writes:

> I have an installation problem.  Is this list an appropriate venue?

Sure, a lot of the traffic here is on installation problems.

> If not, would someone kindly pass me a more proper outlet for my
> anger?

First, take a deep breath, relax and say to yourself, "These people
are volunteers who are prepared to help me--maybe.  If I ask them
nicely, they will.  If I vent my anger on them, they'll either ignore
me or possibly flame me".  Then describe your installation problems in
detail, and you'll probably get an answer.

Greg