Date:      Wed, 23 Apr 1997 09:35:58 -0700
From:      "M.R.Murphy" <mrm@Mole.ORG>
To:        pol@leissner.se, questions@freebsd.org, ROBERTC@PII.COM
Subject:   Re: Secure logging in to FreeBSD -Reply

> Anyone have any pointers? Preferably to solutions that wont cost me a fortune. And, if possible, pointers to companies in
> Sweden that sell those products.

I find s/key to be adequate. It is standard with FreeBSD and with
the TIS Firewall Toolkit. No additional cost pleased me :-) Carrying
around the sheet of paper with the keys in one's wallet is somewhat
inconvenient, but the price is right. man skey and you're on your
way. I sat on one of the credit-card authentication devices. The
folks who passed it out made fun of me :-( Better inconvenience
than ridicule.

--
Mike Murphy  mrm@Mole.ORG  +1 619 598 5874
Better is the enemy of Good