Date:      Mon, 10 Dec 2001 18:33:08 -0500 (EST)
From:      Joe Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        Danny Carroll <dannycarroll@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: net-snmp SNMP and FreeBSD

On Tue, 11 Dec 2001, Danny Carroll wrote:

> So what do you do when it is wrong???

Depends.  If it's a problem with the kernel reporting the wrong speed,
that will require a FreeBSD fix.  If it's net-snmp that is at fault, you
could file a bug with them.  There is a new version of net-snmp out, and
binaries are available for FreeBSD.  You might checkout 4.2.3, and see if
it works for you.

Joe