Date:      Mon, 15 Oct 2001 13:51:35 -0400
From:      "Richard E. Hawkins" <dochawk@psu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   vmware sound got lost

vmware sound has stopped working.  When I look at /usr/compat/linux/dev,
there is neither a sound nor an audio (but there was last week!)

I've tried linking both to /dev/audio0, but I still get nont found on
both of them.

What am I missing here?

hawk

--
What part of "non-negotiable" didn't you understand? /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
dochawk@psu.edu  Smeal 178  (814) 375-4700           \ /   against HTML mail