Date:      Mon, 10 Jun 2002 13:34:52 -0700
From:      "L. S. Colby" <lscolby@gwirynybyd.net>
To:        kde@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: qt30-3.0.3

Hello,

When trying to install a kde application called Advance - a pim that uses=
=20
postgres, among others databases - I found that qt30 had been compiled=20
without sql access and that when enabling sql access it would not compile=
=20
without changes to the top level make file.

I expect you will want to change the make file in a way that is different=
 then=20
my hack, but here's what I did to enable access to the latest - ports-sup=
file=20
- version of postgres.

I added:

 -qt-sql-psql=20

to the arguments of

CONFIGURE_ARGS=3D

and added the following include path:

-I($LOCALBASE)/include/postgresql/server

to the end of the list of arguments supplied to:

CONFIGURE_ARGS=3D

To get the postgres headers into the above include directory,  it was=20
necessary to do a:

gmake install-all-headers command=20

from /usr/ports/databases/postgres7

For QT30, I did a make, make deinstall, make install and was able to cont=
inue=20
configuration of the postgres server - which required enabling tcpip acce=
ss=20
for advance to work.

Colby