Date:      Mon, 28 Dec 1998 09:59:52 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Feldman <green@unixhelp.org>
To:        emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        dick@ns.tar.com
Subject:   StarOffice 5.0?

After Richard and myself (aye, it was Richard who got it all to actually WORK!)
got LinuxThreads working, I heard of success stories, people getting
StarOffice 5.0 working perfectly. Myself, I cannot even get into the setup
program. I've tried everything I could think of, including replacing all my
Linux libs with the glibc set included with SO50. I have the proc cmdline
patches working, so it's not that. Anyone know why I'd just get a "Memory fault (core dumped)" when I try to run setup? Any help alleviating this SEGV would
be appreciated!

 Brian Feldman						  _ __  ___ ___ ___
 green@unixhelp.org				      _ __ ___ | _ ) __|   \
		      http://www.freebsd.org/	 _ __ ___ ____ | _ \__ \ |) |