Date:      Wed, 29 Jul 1998 08:54:27 +0930
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        FreeBSD-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Open source rules!

Take a look at this stuff.  It's interesting because the result of
SunWorld's open source survey give us the first factually based
comparison between FreeBSD and Linux that I have seen.  Bottom line:
FreeBSD has approximately 25% of the penetration of Linux (and added
together they account for 80% of business and 95% of home users).

Greg

----- Forwarded message from SunWorld Editor-in-Chief <SunWorld@emailch.com> -----