Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 1996 16:52:05 -0800 (PST)
From:      -Vince- <vince@apollo.COSC.GOV>
To:        Dima Ruban <dima@best.net>
Cc:        andreas@knobel.gun.de, dima@best.net, nate@sri.MT.net, dtc@scrooge.ee.swin.oz.au, jdp@freebsd.org, sos@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problems in -current (was Re: awk broken ???)

On Mon, 22 Jan 1996, Dima Ruban wrote:

> -Vince- writes:

> > > Same for me. Even gcc-2.7.2 with pentium patches doesn't core
> > > dump any more ;-))
> >
> > 	Hmmm, what did you guys do to fix this problem?
>
> I just  supped src/share/mk (and everything else) from freefall and
> made world :-)

	I did that already but doesn't seem to work... =(

Cheers,
-Vince- vince@COSC.GOV - GUS Mailing Lists Admin - http://www.COSC.GOV/~vince
UC Berkeley AstroPhysics - Electrical Engineering (Honorary B.S.)
Chabot Observatory & Science Center - Board of Advisors
Running FreeBSD - Real UN*X for Free!
Linda Wong/Vivian Chow/Hacken Lee/Danny Chan/Priscilla Chan Fan Club
Mailing Lists Admin