Date:      Thu, 04 Sep 1997 18:15:39 -0700
From:      Joseph saab <jsaab@ece.uci.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   newsgroup??????

Hi there,
I was wondering whether there was a newsgroup for freebsd. If there
exist such group I woulve to have its name.
One other thing, I am trying to use the 3C509B NIC with the latest
version of freeBSD and i am not having any luck making the OS
communicate with the card. It is listed in the documentation of FreeBSD
that it works with 3C509 though. Is there any updated driver for 3C509B?
I am not able to find in the market any 3C509 cards.
I would appreciate you prompt reply.
Joseph