Date:      Sat, 28 Aug 1999 13:44:22 -0700
From:      Doug <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Crypto updates coming!

Mark Murray wrote:

> Hello All!
>
> I have got a $#|7load of crypto updates that I'd like to commit; they
> are all over my tree, so let me describe what they do, and anyone who
> wishes to review any part of them can get the appropriate bits.

	Something that came up recently, both for me and someone else on the list
is the ability to have DES libs in the system and still use MD5 passwords
as the default. I have no idea how difficult this would be to do, but if
someone has it in mind here's another vote in favor.

	Meanwhile the upgrades sound good to me, for what that's worth. :)

Thanks,

Doug