Date:      Tue, 22 Dec 1998 19:22:39 -0800
From:      "Morrigu" <morrigu@quadraplex.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Modem Upgrade Help

My ISP recently upgraded their chassises to V.90 for US Robotics users, and
now my older X2 modem refuses to connect.  I called them and asked them
about it and they told me the only thing I can do is to upgrade it to V.90.
Can anyone point me in the right direction to find a way to upgrade it,
short of ripping it out of my box and sticking it in a friends Winblows
system?

TIA
Jason