Date:      Sat, 21 Aug 1999 18:54:16 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Thiemo Nordenholz <nordenholz@rz.tu-clausthal.de>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Flashpix format software?

Hi,

I've downloaded some pictures in Flashpix format from a Kodak DC210 camera
and now I'm wondering if someone knows what to do with these files... It
seems that no software I've tried can read these pictures.

Does anyone know some program which can read FPX, or has anyone started a
project like that? I've d/led the FPX format specification, but implementing
it seems too much work for me if I'm only re-inventing the wheel. Hints
anyone? If no solution exists, I'll continue hacking.

Cheers & thanks in advance,
  Thiemo

--
Thiemo Nordenholz <thiemo@g.nu>               Chemistry *BSD WinNT CP Coffee!
        "What goes up, must come down. Ask any systems administrator."