Date:      Fri, 28 Jun 1996 00:25:53 -0500
From:      Andy Lemay <guilt@earthlink.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Generic (or not) SVGA drivers for FreeBSD

Hello there. A friend of mine recently installed FreeBSD on his
computer.  Previous to this, he had obtained a Diamond Viper PCI video
card.  Right now, he's stuck in 320x200 resolution because he doesn't
have a driver/port (?) that can impliment the SVGA capabilities of his
graphics card.  He asked me to write this letter because he is having
some difficulties getting online (not relating to FreeBSD).  Any info
you could provide me/my friend about getting support for his graphics
card would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

	andy lemay