Date:      Wed, 27 Oct 1999 18:05:31 +0100 (BST)
From:      Andrew Boothman <andrew@ukug.uk.FreeBSD.org>
To:        Nik Clayton <nclayton@lehman.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Documentation index latest

On 27-Oct-99 Nik Clayton wrote:
> A few comments

I'll look into all this. There's a slightly changed version on
http://ukug.uk.freebsd.org/~andrew/docindex/

It's not got any of your changes in it, I sent an e-mail to the list before I
got this message from you. But I'll look into ways to implement some, all, or
none of your ideas; depending on how i'm feeling. :-)

Thanks loads for the positive comments though. I'm also busy with other 'real
life' stuff at the moment, but I'll plod away at this in my spare time.

See ya.

---
Andrew Boothman <andrew@ukug.uk.FreeBSD.org>
FreeBSD UK User Group