Date:      Mon, 4 Dec 2006 02:17:08 +1100
From:      "Murray Taylor" <MTaylor@bytecraft.com.au>
To:        "User Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Western Australian Daylight Savings changes

Have a current ports tree
cd /usr/ports/misc/zonefile
make install

this gets the correct (and current) timezone file
"tzdata2006p.tar.gz"
and does all the right stuff for you.
Make sure that you follow the last instruction from the=20
build as you have to manually run tzsetup
at the end.

mjt

Murray Taylor

Special Projects Engineer
Bytecraft Systems

P: +61 3 8710 2555
F: +61 3 8710 2599
D: +61 3 9238 4275
E: mtaylor@bytecraft.com.au=20

takes a
touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite
direction."
--Albert Einstein=20

The information transmitted in this e-mail is for the exclusive
use of the intended addressee and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission,
dissemination or other use of it, or the taking of any action
in reliance upon this information by persons and/or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please inform the sender and/or
addressee immediately and delete the material.=20

E-mails may not be secure, may contain computer viruses and
may be corrupted in transmission. Please carefully check this
e-mail (and any attachment) accordingly. No warranties are
given and no liability is accepted for any loss or damage
caused by such matters.

### This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses by Bytecraft ###