Date:      Mon, 8 Apr 2002 19:53:42 -0700
From:      "Beauford" <beauford.2002@rogers.com>
To:        "'Peter Leftwich'" <Hostmaster@Video2Video.Com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: XF86Config - HELP!!!

I had a problem with my keyboard and replaced it - voila - my mouse
started working. I thought all was fine, but now it keeps going in and
out. It will work one minute and not the next (note though that it never
worked on the console). I finally got fed up and installed Slackware,
and the mouse has been working fine since. I can only conclude it is an
issue with FreeBSD. I even bought a new MS mouse 'cause I thought that
maybe those cheap ones I had were the problem. I guess I may have to
stick with slackware - I can't be wasting 3 days to install a simple
mouse. I am open for suggestions as I would like to learn FreeBSD.