Date:      Wed, 14 Feb 2001 16:02:33 -0600
From:      "Vladimir V. Egorin" <vladimir@math.uic.edu>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   CARDBUS support in -STABLE

I have a laptop with cardbus ethernet which I am anxious to use at some
time.   I understand cardbus support has just appeared in -current.
Does anyone know how close it is to appearing in -stable (e.g. a couple
of months, a year, etc.)?  Just trying to decide whether I should be
patient (I'd rather be if cardbus support in -stable is close enough),
or just install -current on a spare partition and try the new cardbus
code there...

Many thanks,
--
Vladimir