Date:      Fri, 18 Oct 1996 12:35:18 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami)
To:        craigs@os.com
Cc:        branson@widomaker.com, petzi@zit.th-darmstadt.de, black@gage.com, fs@FreeBSD.ORG, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ccd setup for striping

 * I have ccd installed but I've never tested it out.  If I ccdconfig some
 * drives as a test will that alter the filesystem that is already on the
 * disk?
 *
 * That is, of course, assuming that I don't newfs the ccd0!  I.E. is simply
 * ccdconfiging drives a dangerous operation?

I don't think so.  But I don't think it's worth the risk, you're not
going to learn much by only running ccdconfig!

Satoshi