Date:      Mon, 13 May 1996 14:09:49 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        grog@lemis.de (Greg Lehey)
Cc:        jkh@FreeBSD.org, hackers@FreeBSD.org, velte@allegro.lemis.de
Subject:   Re: A stuffed Daemon plushie (Chuck), anyone?

> > There is, of course, a downside to having the daemon made by the same
> > German craftsmen who brought you the Porche and the BMW, and that's
> > that they want a fair bit of money for it!  $60, to be exact, which is
> > indeed pretty high but I suppose that if you really want a stuffed
> > daemon which will last more than 10 minutes in the hands of a 6 year
> > old, you gotta pay the price.
>
> Pity.  I think that's rather more than I'm prepared to pay.

I agree.  My niece (whom I have vowed to give bizzarre stuffed
animals to so she does not settle on the mundane "bear") has
already decided that the nylon triceratops is her favorite
stuffed animal (it having displaced her plush diplodycus).  So
I have little incentive to fork over a full $60.  8-(.

>From the pictures, I was *darn* tempted, but since the finished
guy is guaranteed to be different, I can't see it.

They would probably sell like hotcakes at $30-$40/pop at the next
Uniforum (they relaxed restriction on sales on the floor, right?).

I'd buy 3 at that price.  (call it $39.95 so I can convince myself
I'm spending $10 less than I really am.  8-)).

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.