Date:      Tue, 15 Oct 2002 11:41:51 -0400
From:      Daniel Frazier <dfrazier@magpage.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   mozilla freezing...

greetz all,

For a while now mozilla has been consistantly freezing on me when
accessing a couple of specific pages that are on sites I read daily.
I've been rebuilding mozilla weekly in hopes that one day I'd find
that the problem had been fixed. Well, on friday I reinstalled mozilla
again, only to find that I had worsened the situation.  Now, in
addition to the same behavior I was seeing before, mozilla will freeze
any time I click a submit button in a form.  Any form, even the mailing
list search function on the freebsd website, will cause mozilla to
freeze as soon as I click submit.  Since friday I've nuked XFree86 and
gnome and reinstalled them both hoping for a shotgun fix, cvsup'd
ports a couple of times amd I also made world and brought my maching up
to STABLE, but there's still no joy in mudville tonight.

Has anyone seen this kind of behavior with mozilla before?  have any
idea what's going on or have an idea on what I can try next?  I'm
running out of ideas here...

let me know if there's any additional info that might be helpful and
I'll gladly supply it...

Daniel Frazier  <dfrazier@magpage.com>   Tel:  302-239-5900 Ext. 231
Systems Administrator                    Fax:  302-239-3909
MAGPAGE, We Power the Internet           WWW:  http://www.magpage.com/

         - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.