Date:      Tue, 31 Aug 1999 17:52:59 -0500
From:      chrisndeb@mindspring.com
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Software Compatibility

My name is Chris Goetz.  I am a user of FreeBSD.  I have been trying to find
 out if there is a way to configure or add on some exhisting features to
 make it easier for the common person to use.  (e.g. mapping a drive to the
 server to browse the directories in an "Explorer type environment")  I've
 been successful in doing this with other UNIX systems and it saves me hours
 of trying to explain how to navigate in a UNIX environment to a computer
 illiterate person who has never used anything except Windows.  Is there a
 quick fix?