Date:      Wed, 5 Jan 2000 14:36:00 +0100 (MET)
From:      Oliver Schonefeld <oschonef@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   ifq_maxlen in vx-driver

hello *!

i am using the vx driver in for my two 3c397 boards.
when booting i get the following message:

vx0 XXX: driver didn't set ifq_maxlen

obviosly the ifq_maxlen is not set in the eisa nor in the pci version in the
driver.
actually, to set this, would be one line in the driver, but unfrotunatly i
am not that familiar with the hardware, and do not know, which value this
parameter shoul have. maybe, someone knows ...

cheers,
oliver
And remember: "Life sucks and then you die!"

email: oschonef@techfak.uni-bielefeld.de
       olli@psychopathen.org