Date:      Tue, 15 Jun 2004 11:22:38 -0400
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
To:        "Chris Lynch" <chris@iglobalnetworks.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   [OT ...] Re: Devil Mascot

"Chris Lynch" <chris@iglobalnetworks.com> wrote:

> This thread cracks me up. No matter how many times the same subject has been
> brought up, I still can't stop laughing at the silliness of it all.
> Maybe FreeBSD should make a fuzzy bunny that does a happy dance...but, then
> we'd be stepping on the Easter Bunnies toes, and we all know what could
> happen then!!!

Dude!  Don't fsck with the easter bunny!

I knew this guy once.  He started talking bad about Easter ... about how he
though dying eggs was stupid and stuff ... that summer, his garden was _ruined_!
He had all these lovely vegetables he had planted, and right when it was almost
time to harvest (after he'd done all sorts of work for months, weeding and
watering) BOOM! it was all eaten to the ground.  I mean, there was nothing left!
It was like a herd of rabbits just rolled through and ate everything.

So don't mess with the Easter Bunny ... he's got contacts!