Date:      Fri, 28 Feb 2003 11:07:40 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@8ball.rtp.FreeBSD.Org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: INDEX build failed

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, Kris Kennaway wrote:

> INDEX build failed with errors:
> Warning: Duplicate INDEX entry: p5-Mail-SpamAssassin-2.50_1

I can't fix this right now because of the split in progress. When the
split is over, feel free to change the p5-Mail-SpamAssassin-snapshot
port's version to 2.51, and 0 PORTREVISION. Since the port is marked
broken anyway, this harmless change should solve the problem until I get a
chance to fix it more thoroughly, hopefully this weekend.

Doug