Date:      Sun, 28 Jul 2002 07:05:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Paulo Roberto <nirv199@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   wm, apps on FreeBSDs releases

Hello,

I was just wondering, is there some kind of a poll about what is on and
what is out the official release, and what is on disc 1, 3 or 4?
I remeber some time ago, in 4.3 if I am not mistaking, the XFCE package
was on disc 1, and now it is on the ports collection (ok, also on disc
1!). I think from all the wm, it is one of the best in terms of
stability and performance (too damn light and fast), and I think it is
a shame it is not in 4.6 (and probably not in 4.6.1).
BTW I do not mean to start any kind of "religious war"...

cheers,

PR