Date:      Tue, 15 Oct 2002 09:46:21 -0600
From:      Andy <seahorse51@attbi.com>
To:        Gabriel Ambuehl <gabriel_ambuehl@buz.ch>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Maximum number of group memberships? How to change?

The only "work around" I came up with in my research on this issue, was to
change the group of each "www" user home directory to "www" or whatever
apache is run as.  This permits you to set the directory permissions to
750, thus keeping both FTP and shell users out of individual user directories.

Andy