Date:      Sat, 01 Jun 1996 10:29:07 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: stable breakage

> rune.c isn't needed anymore as it only contains the functions
> setinvalidrune() and setrunelocale(), which are defined in setinvalidrune.c
> and setrunelocale.c.
>
> Remove the reference to runc.c in lib/libc/locale/Makefile.inc to fix this
> problem.  (You can nuke rune.c as well.)

Huh?  Are you sure?  It's still in the 2.2-current version of this
file.  I'd love to have the fix be so simple, but if this is still
done in 2.2 then I have to wonder..

BTW everyone - I'm sorry that the -stbale tree has been broken for
the last couple of days.  My little DX2 was simply too excrutiating
to work on for complete world testing and I've just gone out and bought
a Pentium upgrade for it, so it should speed things up.  I'm working
on fixing the tree now.

					Jordan