Date:      Sat, 24 Aug 2002 04:34:53 -0400
From:      Justin Mitchell <justin@isigreensboro.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   linux_base vs linux_base-6

Hiya. I noticed that linux_base-6 is the default installation for linux
emulation, and I was just curious what the advantages to using it over
linux_base were (being that linux_base is more likely to work with
newer apps). Speed is a huge concern to me for this server, which has
to run a very cpu intensive application in linux emulation, so that's
why I ask.

Thanks,
Justin