Date:      Thu, 27 Jan 2005 21:56:19 +0100
From:      Mark Santcroos <marks@ripe.net>
To:        Nate Lawson <nate@root.org>
Cc:        Isaac Mushinsky <imush@mail.ru>
Subject:   Re: newbie question - how to read temerature

On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 12:36:08PM -0800, Nate Lawson wrote:
> Yes, Dell chose not to export thermal info through ACPI for this laptop.
>  Mark Santrcoos (marks@) wrote a Dell SMM driver that probably
> duplicates the Linux driver Bruno mentions.  Perhaps he can post it for
> you to try.

Yes, probably on the laptop hdd I recently crashed though :(
Still recovering from that and don't know if I will see any of that stuff
back at all.

Let me get back on this later.

Mark

--
RIPE NCC - Delft University of Technology - The FreeBSD Project
marks@ripe.net - m.a.santcroos@ewi.tudelft.nl - marks@freebsd.org