Date:      Thu, 5 Apr 2001 20:33:42 +1000 (EST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Paul=20Jansen?= <vlaero@yahoo.com.au>
To:        small@freebsd.org
Subject:   website update

Hello,

I'm trying to use picobsd for a few things. I'm keen
to try another version.  I'm wondering whether there
are any plans to update the website anytime in the
future.  The version I'm running is the one I've
downloaded from the website but I understand that it's
now quite old.  I'm interested in trying a newer
version as are some other I know and I think it would
be a good idea to make some downloadable disk images
availalable rather than requiring user to have a
functional FreeBSD system to compile their own pico
version.  Obviously the doco would need to be updated
too.  I'm hoping that now that Windriver has a
controlling interest in FreeBSD and also being an
embedded systems company that PicoBSD might have a
little TLC shown to it.  Does anyone know if there are
any updates to the site planned?  Thankyou.