Date:      Fri, 09 Jul 2010 12:53:28 +0300
From:      =?utf-8?B?QW5kcml1cyBNb3JrxatuYXM=?= <hinokind@gmail.com>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Subject:   Making ports work with clang, report #6

Since last report I've added a way to disable PORTS_CC, because it may
not work right in certain situations. With PORTS_CC disabled, ports
behave almost exactly the same way they do in normal ports tree. The
only difference is that CC is explicitly set to "gcc" if USE_GCC wants
to use the version in base.
Other than that, I've been enjoying more clang bugs and fixed some
ports.
I have also started experimenting with a tool which should help
maintainers test their ports with clang, find common problems and
suggest solutions where it's possible.

http://wiki.freebsd.org/SOC2010AndriusMorkunas

--
Andrius