Date:      Fri, 13 Apr 2001 08:55:11 +0900
From:      Martin Chandler <chand@lucksnet.or.jp>
To:        freebsd-isp@freeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Apache error messages - sigbus

Cheers!

I am running Apache 1.3.9 on a FreeBSD 3.3-RELEASE machine, and
I recently began getting the following error messages in /var/log/messages:

  pid 31406 (httpd), uid 65534: exited on signal 10

and in the httpd error log:

[notice] child pid 31406 exit signal Bus error (10)

I could find no reference to this particular error message on the Apache website.
What am I seeing?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Martin