Date:      Fri, 25 Apr 2003 16:34:58 +0800
From:      "Thomas E. Zander" <riggs@rrr.de>
To:        Alexander Lesch <alxle@web.de>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: mplayer-0.90.0.110

--4Ckj6UjgE2iN1+kY

Hi,

On Fri, 25. Apr 2003, at  7:15 +0200, Alexander Lesch wrote
according to [FreeBSD Port: mplayer-0.90.0.110]:

> I try to download this package by clicking the ftp:package-link at this=
=20
> site:
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=3Dmplayer&stype=3Dall&release=
=3D5.0-CURRENT%2Fi386
> but I got an error message saying: package not found! The same for=20
> transcode!
>=20
> Please tell me what I is wrong!

There isn't anything wrong. It just tells you that there is no package
at the moment. Probably the official packages are not built yet and you
have to install these programs using the ports collection.

Riggs

--=20
- "[...] I talked to the computer at great length and
-- explained my view of the Universe to it" said Marvin.
--- And what happened?" pressed Ford.
---- "It committed suicide." said Marvin.

--4Ckj6UjgE2iN1+kY

--4Ckj6UjgE2iN1+kY--