Date:      Mon, 4 Feb 2002 08:40:04 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tom Rhodes <darklogik@pittgoth.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/34587: Adding Feedback on the issue

The following reply was made to PR docs/34587; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Tom Rhodes <darklogik@pittgoth.com>
To: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 11:44:25 -0500

 <command>boot <replaceable>kernel.old</replaceable></command>

 I just do not really agree with this line, should whitespace be in the
 actual tags, I think someone pointed out to me that no whitespace should
 exsist here.  Something better would be:

 <command>boot</command> <replaceable>kernel.old</replaceable> or maybe

 although, the first actually sounds a bit more 'realistic' as kernel.old
 would be a replaceable file, HOWEVER, the 'make install' would mv the
 kernel to kernel.old meaning it would be on the system regardless...

 Anyone with more experiance wish to comment, maybe fill me in what to do
 here ;)

 --
 Tom (Darklogik) Rhodes
 www.Pittgoth.com Gothic Liberation Front