Date:      Sat, 17 Feb 2007 09:19:26 -0800 (PST)
From:      Drew Jenkins <drewjenkinsjr@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OpenSSL

Thank you for your humor and forgive my laziness. My eyes are starting to g=
laze over. I think this problem is behind me. I "assumed" Pound wasn't part=
 of the ports distro (being rather obscure), but while writing this email, =
I decided I'd better check to be sure, and lo and behold, it is in fact par=
t of the distro. So, I just ran a "make install clean" and away she went!=
=0AThanks,=0ADrew=0A=0A=0A=0A----- Original Message ----=0AFrom: Matthew Se=
aman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>=0ATo: Drew Jenkins <drewjenkinsjr@ya=
hoo.com>=0ACc: freebsd-ports@freebsd.org=0ASent: Saturday, February 17, 200=
7 12:38:23 PM=0ASubject: Re: OpenSSL=0A=0A=0ADrew Jenkins wrote:=0A> Oh, no=
w I understand you. Strange, though, because when I went to=0A> build Pound=
, it threw an error based on sharing. What gives?=0A=0A> Drew=0A=0AWell?  P=
lay fair -- don't make us guess.  Our omniscience is on the=0Ablink, and th=
e crystal ball has had to be returned for repairs.  Give=0Aus at least a ti=
ny hint, please.  What was the error that was thrown?=0A=0A    Cheers,=0A=
=0A    Matthew=0A=0A-- =0ADr Matthew J Seaman MA, D.Phil.                  =
     7 Priory Courtyard=0A                                                 =
     Flat 3=0APGP: http://www.infracaninophile.co.uk/pgpkey         Ramsgat=
e=0A                                                      Kent, CT11 9PW=0A=
___________________=0AFinding fabulous fares is fun.  =0ALet Yahoo! FareCha=
se search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.=0Ah=
ttp://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097