Date:      Wed, 31 May 2000 10:33:57 +1000
From:      jonathan michaels <jlm@caamora.com.au>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        sue@welearn.com.au
Subject:   Re: sendmail envelope masquerade

all,

i recieved this note from Sue BLake and i'm forwarding it as requested,
please reply to Sue directly or via this email, i will forward all
responces directly to Sue.

with thanks in advance from myself and Sue.

regards

jonathan

-----Forwarded message from Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>-----

jonathan,

Could you please forward this question to freebsd-questions for me?
I don't seem to be able to get mail out until I fix this problem. TIA.

===

I have edited my sendmail.cf manually to masquerade:
  DMmydomain.com
but I need to also masquerade the envelope address (because the
default is not a replyable address and it causes bounces).

There is information about how to do this in the sendmail FAQ as well
as in the mail archives, but it uses m4 macros and I'd like to
hand-edit the sendmail.cf directly. What do I have to add to
sendmail.cf to make it show mydomain.com as the envelope address too?

-----End of forwarded message-----