Date:      Thu, 09 Sep 1999 22:55:18 -0300
From:      Gustavo V G C Rios <grios@ddsecurity.com.br>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   submiting source code ?

I use freebsd about +- 12 months ago. I have never did any thing serious
at kernel level, nor i know anything about kernel desgin.

Suppose, i would like to spend time and patience learnig Fbsd internals.
If, later, i were able to code something to freebsd, and suppose i do,
what (or better, how) should i do to have my source accepted by the core
team?

What about coding style ?
What are the golden rules to have my sources widely accepted by freebsd
community?

Thanks a lot for your time and cooperation.
best regards

PS: This is my first attempt to start touching the kernel, so, don't
blame, if i wrote something wrong.